您所在的位置: 正规棋牌游戏平台 > 关于正规棋牌游戏平台 > 企业概述
杭州地铁5号线

 

  2017年6月26日杭州市交通局、杭州市地铁集团有限企业及香港铁路有限企业正式签署了《杭州地铁5号线PPP项目特许协议》,标志着杭州地铁5号线PPP项目的成功落地。根据《5号线PPP项目特许协议》约定,正规棋牌游戏平台地铁五号线有限企业(简称“五号线企业”)于2017年9月6日正式完成工商注册,其中香港铁路有限企业占股60%,杭州市地铁集团有限企业占股40%。

  杭州地铁5号线全长约51.5公里,全线共设38个站点,总投资约375.9亿元,是至今杭州地铁线路中单线最长的一条线,穿越7个城区;38个站点中有16个换乘站,可与1号线、2号线、6号线等地铁线路换乘,堪称“换乘之王”。5号线一期工程起自余杭区创景路站,止于萧山区姑娘桥站。5号线二期工程顺接5号线一期工程,终于绿汀路站,与杭临城际和杭州地铁3号线换乘,设置绿汀路站、葛巷站2个地下站。5号线一期于2014年12月开始建设,二期于2017年底开始建设,一期、二期计划2019年底同时开通试运营。未来5号线将会是一条贯穿杭州“主城西北、主城中心区南北向、江南副城”的轨道交通骨干线。 

  On June 26, 2017, Hangzhou Municipal Bureau of Transportation, Hangzhou Metro Group Co., Ltd. and Hong Kong MTR Corporation Ltd. officially signed the "PPP Project Concession Agreement for the Hangzhou Metro Line 5", marking the successful landing of the PPP project. According to the "Hangzhou Metro Line 5 PPP Project Concession Agreement", Hangzhou MTR Line 5 Co., Ltd. ("Line 5 Company") was set up and completed the industrial and commercial registration on September 6, 2017, of which Hong Kong MTR Corporation Ltd. holds 60% of shares, Hangzhou Metro Group Co., Ltd. holds the remaining 40% of shares.

  The Hangzhou Line 5 is about 51.5 kilometers in length. There are 38 stations crossing 7 urban districts, with a total investment of about RMB 37.59 billion. It is currently the longest metro line in Hangzhou Metro System. Hangzhou Line 5 is also described as “the Champion of Interchange”. There are 16 interchange stations out of 38 stations, connecting other metro lines, such as the Line 1, the Line 2 and the Line 6.

  The Hangzhou Line 5 Phase I project starts at the Chuangjing Road Station at the Yuhang District and ends at the Guniangqiao Station at Xiaoshan District. The Phase II project extends westwards adding two underground stations: the Lvting Road Station and the Gexiang Station. At the Lvting Road Station, it will connect to the Hanglin Intercity Line and the Line 3.

  The Phase I project began construction in December 2014 while the Phase II project commenced construction at the end of 2017. Both phases will be planned for trial operations at the end of 2019. In the future, Hangzhou Line 5 will become a north-to-south backbone railway line running through the northwest of the main city to the Jiangnan sub-city.

 

© 2013 正规棋牌游戏平台-正规棋牌游戏平台 版权所有 浙ICP备13016111号
服务热线:0571-26311111  官方微博:@正规棋牌游戏平台地铁官方微博  官方微信号:mtrhz001   在线留言    友情链接  网站地图   网站建设-永灿
XML 地图 | Sitemap 地图